Devon NJC Grade C 4 – 6 (£9.55 – £9.94 per hour)
Permanent – 35 Hours Per Week /39 Weeks Per Year
An opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated Administrator to work within Dartington C of E Primary School. This is an exciting role and lends itself to someone who has a wide range of administrative and interpersonal skills.
This is a unique opportunity for the successful candidate to gain real personal and professional satisfaction in shaping the future education of our children.
Previous experience of working in a school setting is desired but not essential.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have a professional, calm and friendly approach
- Have sound administrative ability and excellent skills in the use of Microsoft Office
- Be motivated, innovative, adaptable and enthusiastic in all aspects of their work
- Have confidence in using Management Information Systems and an ability to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate effectively with a range of people, including parents/carers, children, staff and visitors
- Show initiative and have the capacity to problem solve in a calm and professional manner
- Hard-working and a good team player
- Can look and think ‘outside the box’
- Enthusiastic, creative, innovative and are prepared to ‘roll your sleeves up and get stuck in’
- Well organised, yet flexible
We can offer you:
- Professional development
- Practice informed by evidence based research CPD for all our staff
- A strong, proactive wellbeing network
- A culture that takes work life balance extremely seriously for all its staff
- The opportunity to work alongside staff who are passionate about children and have the drive to ensure that every child becomes the best they can be
Visits to the School are recommended and welcomed please contact the school – Telephone – 01803 862357 or Email – firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit.
For an application pack, please contact the Learning Academy Partnership HR Team: email email@example.com or telephone 01626 248801.
The closing date for applications is Thursday 16th January 2020 (9am) with interviews to take place soon after.
The Learning Academy Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS disclosures are required for this posts along with the other necessary checks.