Written statement of behaviour principles
- Every pupil understands they have the right to feel safe, valued and respected.
- Every pupil should be educated in an environment where they can achieve their potential, free from the disruption of others
- Staff and volunteers set an excellent example to pupils at all times
- Rewards and sanctions are used consistently by staff, in line with the behaviour policy
- The behaviour policy is understood by pupils and staff
- Pupils are helped to take responsibility for their actions