We are committed to providing high quality opportunities for all and provision that enables our children to be fully included in all aspects of their education and to achieve their potential.
We believe in an inclusive environment where the child is at the heart of everything we do. We value the importance of the parent partnership and working collaboratively to deliver a range of support that meets the needs of all learners.
We recognise that the education of children with or without special educational needs is underpinned by high quality teaching and compromised by anything less.
Communication and Interaction
- What is Autism? The National Autistic Society Autism is a lifelong, developmental disability that affects how a person communicates with, and relates to, other people and the world around them.
Cognition and Learning
- Parent / Carer – British Dyslexia Association The information contained within this website looks at indicators of specific learning difficulties, as well as supporting your child both at home and within the education system to ensure that they achieve the best possible outcomes.
- Eyes and Dyslexia / British Dyslexia Association On this site you will find information regarding: Visual Stress, Finding a specialist practitioner, Resources, Aids for visual stress, Further reading.
- About Dyspraxia / Dyspraxia Foundation Dyspraxia, a form of developmental coordination disorder (DCD) is a common disorder affecting fine and/or gross motor coordination in children and adults.
- Dysgraphia Help – About Dysgraphia What is dysgraphia? The subtypes of dysgraphia. The causes of dysgraphia. How to identify dysgraphia. How can dysgraphia be overcome?
- Dyscalculia / British Dyslexia Association Dyscalculia is usually perceived of as a specific learning difficulty for mathematics, or, more appropriately, arithmetic.
Social Emotional and Mental Health
- Children and young people / Mind – the mental health charity Gives information about where children and young people can get support with a mental health problem.
- Young Minds – Support for CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health)
Physical and Sensory